Physics Awards and Sigma Pi Sigma Induction ceremony concluded on May 2nd, 2016.
- Outstanding Graduate Research Award was awarded to Christopher Wilson.
- Outstanding Graduate Teaching Award went to to Jinghua Ge.
- Outstanding Undergraduate Research Awards were awarded to three students:
- Patrick Reinbold: 1st Place
- Gage Leighton: 2nd Place
- Joshua Kennedy: 3rd Place
We also had following students inducted to Sigma Pi Sigma Honor Society.
- Diana Joy
- Jason Barlow
- Kevin Violette
- Thomas Fink
- Mohamad Saeed
- Layton Hall
- John Papadakis